12/15/10

Big Belly!



Well, here she is!!!  My beached whale belly!  Side views dont cut it right now....I feel very very self conscious.  She is growing so fast!!  Im 27 weeks and ready to go!!!  We are down to doctor appointments every 2 weeks right now....then at week 35 we will go every week!  We haven't "seen" Ella in 10 weeks and we are anxiously awaiting to see her again on ultrasound!  We have another appointment on the 27th to see her and make sure she is growing into the beautiful baby girl she is going to be!!!  Ella is extremly active!!!  I really thought with my extra weight I wouldn't get to experience all her movements, but my goodness, she kicks and twirls and swirls and hiccups!! 

Nights are the worst.  I dont feel any back pain until Ive slept for about 2 hours and then all of a sudden when I move, my sciatic nerve and back almost make me cry!!  So sleeping is almost impossible in bed.  I usually move to our recliner in the living room around 1am.  But, its all worth it!!!

We both feel extremly impatient.  We are anticipating her arrival so much right now that we are having a hard time focusing on anything else!  We gotta get on the ball though so we are ready!   Things like laundry, dishes, cleaning, lawn care...etc just seem so  not important right now!!! 

Ryan has renamed me to "whoops".  Literally.  Everything I do, touch, move, make, lift, attempt, ends in "whoops".  I either drop it, break it, ruin it, hurt it, something.  Its pretty bad.  Not because I try to, but because my mind just isn't as sharp as it was pre-pregnancy!  Its crazy what your body does and how many changes it makes!!! 

Please look forward to pictures of our "Love Bug" on the 27th!  Shes gonna be a star!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I remember when I got big like that I would ram my belly into the door frame or a desk. Todd always joked that I'd "underestimated" my girth. Ha!
    Sleeping is tough. I know it. Your pregnancy will be over soon though. Yay!

    BEX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the joys....blessings....love....and patience that go into having a child. Aches, pains, no sleep, etc just keep on coming. Praise the Lord for His miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah Belly shot! She's super cute already.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive