9/4/13

Funny Man, 3 Months!

He will steal your heart with his sweet little smile and make you crazy if you put him in a car seat!  He is full of funny and I am in love!
Peyton is three months old!
 
 

His big eyes are always in wonder!  They are full of curiosity (or fear)!


 He laughs and smiles, especially when I approach him!  I wont lie, it makes me melt!
He is weighing 13lbs and is 23 inches long! 
He is our little man, and we are thrilled he has completed our family!

3 comments:

  1. He is such a sweet smiley baby! So glad he and Noah met!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn cute personality, a direct reflection of his parents. You two are doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! The first three months are over! Now is the more fun part of babyhood. Cute pics!

    BEX

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive