6/26/12

Cooking With Ella!

A few weeks ago a friend asked me "What do you do with Ella while you're trying to cook dinner?".  Here is my response! 

Ella helps me out! 
I absolutely love cooking and its something I want to pass on to Ella.  Its important, fun, creative and something the whole family can do together!  I hope that she learns a few tricks but first an foremost, has fun and thinks cooking with me is just as special as I feel it is with her!

 Chopping our veggies!

 Ella says "piiiiish" for push!

 Taste testing the chicken!

And, enjoying the final product!
Chicken Lettuce Wraps!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Good for you. Your mother used to play under my small table in the cupboard of pots and pans. Guess she learned something cause she sure is a good cook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good for moms to include kids in the food prep! Good for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog post. Ella's is a gem. In fact I may call her Gemella from now on. And who doesn't like taste testing before the meal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I need to let Gwen start helping me, I'm sure she would love it! I also think I need that recipe! Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive