Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa had its $5 Zoo day this weekend, and we took advantage of the cheaper tickets! (as well as 99% of the people of Tampa)
Ella did great and had fun spending time with MeeMaw and PeePaw. She was a little trooper but not too interested in the animals. Probably because they were so far away. She absolutely LOVED the carousel! She was so adorable going up and down and blowing kisses! It was a great time!
I am in love with giraffes! God was so creative when he made these! Such beautiful and unique creatures!
See, proof that I was there! Ryan looks a tad creepy in this picture!




















What a great blog. Very envious of all. Glad she had fun, and it looks as if everyone else enjoyed Ella too.
ReplyDeleteSo fun!! I love the giraffes and the elephant taking a bath. The last picture of the plant in between the trees... hmmmm, interesting shapes and textures. Not sure about how I feel. :):)
ReplyDeleteElla is adorable and growing too fast!
Absolutely no personality in that child whatsoever?!?! Not...
ReplyDeleteWho had more fun, Ella, her parents or her grandparents?