7/7/11

Not So Much!

Today was the first outing of the new group I started called "Baby Mamas"!  We met at a park and it was a fun day with my friends and their babies!  Ella got to meet 6 new friends!  But, her not so favorite friend was the newest "toy" we tried out!

Her friend Gwennie loves to swing, so we put her in the boat swing and here is what she thought of it!  Truly, this is one of the most hysterical pictures!  I laugh everytime I look at it!  She was so mad at me for putting her in this big 'ol swing! 



After we adjusted her and she realized she could sit a little differntly, she ended up liking it! 


Gwennie and Ella are so cute together and Kelly and I are really looking forward to them growing up together! 

Gwennie loves to swing!

Here is Gwennie and Kelly!

3 comments:

  1. Ella, my feelings exactly...sometimes!!! Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun time! Gwen and I both had tons of fun! That is the most amazingly hilarious pictures I have seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is TOO funny! She's totally over it. HA!!

    BEX

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive