Today marks the beginning of my 6th month. Wow.....techinically Ella should arrive in 16 weeks! Which is crazy to think. We have already made it through 23 weeks! In the next two months I should look more like the beached whale Im imagining I will become. Ella will gain all of her weight, her lungs will get stronger, her skin will no longer be see thru, she will fatten up much more and her activity will increase x2.
Im anticipating the next two months to be "the worst". The books prepare you for the worse, so bring it on. It should become harder for me to move, breathe, sleep, and wear clothes! So, you might find me naked, in the living room, in the middle of the night, just standing there!
No new pictures for a while now.....they dont do many ultrasounds that are for our viewing pleasure only. From here on out they will all be standard medical procedures to check for problems or issues. Next week I go in for my testing for gestational diabetes! Im fearing the worst, but know that God is in control....I have NO symptoms, they are required to test all moms for it. I have to drink the nasty gluclose drink and have my finger pricked! If I can pass that, I dont have to go for the 3 hour gluclose test!!!
Im also hosting the Myrick Thanksgiving, which I am so very excited to do!!! Im sure my blood pressure will be high and they will find reason to do some other test! Ive determined that that is all Doctors want to do any more....force you...no, scare you....into unreasonable tests. They have to cover their butts because of all the malpractive law suits and I understand that, but what did moms do before medicine?
Ella is finally strong enough for Ryan to feel her! She moves A LOT at night. Or I just feel her more because Im relaxed. Either way, I love it!!! Its such an AMAZING feeling!!!! I giggle inside when she is really going at it! There are times where I dont feel her for a few hours, and Ive learned how to get her to move! I say "Ella, Grayce us with your presence please"! ha ha ha. And she usually does....with a few pushes or prods on my end!
Thats it from pregnancy land! We are moving a long, we've registered at Target and Babys R Us, and we are going to be re-paiting the nursery, I am not at all satisfied with our first choice, thats why we are working on it early!!!
Our life is full! We laugh, we hug, we worship and we love! We have two beautiful children that bring us so much joy! Life is beautiful!
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- April (1)
- February (1)
- January (1)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (1)
- April (3)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (3)
- December (4)
- November (1)
- October (4)
- September (6)
- August (5)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (7)
- April (5)
- March (5)
- February (5)
- January (5)
- December (7)
- November (6)
- October (5)
- September (8)
- August (4)
- July (7)
- June (9)
- May (9)
- April (4)
- March (6)
- February (5)
- January (5)
- December (5)
- November (5)
- October (5)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (3)
- April (1)
- March (3)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (6)
- November (2)
- October (3)
- September (1)
- August (4)
- July (3)
- June (8)
- May (7)
- April (7)
- March (4)
- February (3)
- January (8)
Sounds like things are progressing well. Ella doing what she needs to do and her parents getting ready for her. Don't believe everything you read in the books. Just take it as the Lord gives us.
ReplyDelete"One day at a time." I hope you are singing to her, I love to hear you sing and know she will too.
Great post. Thanks for the update. Remember this about all the "experts"....mankind did not use them for 1000s of years.
ReplyDelete